Monday, February 8, 2010

12 Degrees

Its 12 degrees today. Sunshine is the forecast with 10" more of snow coming tomorrow and Wednesday. Looks like I'm going to have to figure out how to run on that ancient treadmill that's in my A/U's basement. The thing scares me a little. The tread band is only about 18" wide and the screen doesn't work, only the speed dial works. It gets turned on by plugging in this little plastic key. There's also a Weider multi-function workout machine down there. Its mostly being used as a clothes rack.

I might have to push my 3.1 mile run to April if I can't get out and get some actual road time. I'm sure running on the treadmill is okay but it doesn't include the wind, the sun or the terrain and just being outside.

Another reason I don't care much for Ohio in the winter, too much cabin fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. Encouragement is welcome.