Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No News is Bad News

I haven't written anything because there isn't much to write about.

I haven't been running because, for some reason I've not yet discovered, both of my knees ache behind the patella and the right one feels torqued when I sit cross-legged.

My mom says its my shoes and its just not in my budget right now to buy a new pair of running-specific shoes.

I've been doing a lot of walking instead but it still makes my knees, and now hips, ache a bit. (Ya use your hips more in walking than running.) I'm still getting my sweat on, walking 6 miles in about an hour - 10, not bad.

P90X is thwarting me. I was 'waiting' (read: procrastinating) due to not having a pullup solution but that has been rectified. The next step is the diet.

I took the "before" photos and I'm so hesitant to post them online. I'm not huge but I'm not model perfect either. I should just get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. Encouragement is welcome.