Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lack of Motivation

I can't seem to get motivated to run again after that failed attempt. I'm not sleeping well due to the baby, I'm not eating well due to dietary restrictions for the baby. I'm having a hard time getting enough protein as I can't have eggs and I really like eggs. Eggs are my breakfast staple: two eggs each morning to give me a burst of protein to keep me going through the day.

I've been off eggs for five and a half months now. My pediatrician said to stop eating them as they can be an aggravator to the baby through the milk. Its killing me to not eat eggs. If anyone has any suggestions on protein consumption in the morning aside from protein shakes, let me know. I'm not much of a protein shakes eater but if I have to eat them to get through this goal, then that's what I'll do.

So, not having the energy or the drive to get out there and run is a bit of a problem. I can't train for the last mile unless I can get out there and do it. I'm a bit lonely here and that's contributing to my lack of motivation. I haven't seen the sun in awhile and that's a contributing factor as well. Its just work and baby and that's it. Work isn't satisfying and the baby is all encompassing...

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. Encouragement is welcome.