Wednesday, March 24, 2010

P90X Introduction

Yesterday, since it was raining quite hard and Littles would have had to join me on a run, I decided to exercise inside instead. I put in the Plyometrics DVD from the P90X series just to get an idea of what I was in for, work up a sweat and feel good about staying inside.

I did about 7 minutes of it, maybe half of that holding Littles because he was crying, before I had to stop to tend to my child. After 7 minutes of Plyometrics, my legs were sore THAT DAY.

This morning, my upper hamstrings are quite upset. I'm looking forward to this new challenge after I run my race on Saturday. I think I'll finally have the guts to put up the "before" pictures for total accountability just so that I can gloat about the 'after' pictures in 3 months.

Sun's out today. Gonna run outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. Encouragement is welcome.